Last Chance to Sign Up! Join the 365-Day Fitness Challenge *FREE*! (Starting Soon!!)
This is the announcement post for the all-new “365-Day Fitness Challenge” (365DFC) for 2012! Read details below and sign up right away!
Welcome to the Official “365-Day Fitness Challenge” (365DFC).
Congratulations to everyone who is with me on a fantastic journey about becoming a better and stronger us.
So far, it’s early in the challenge; I will be keeping the doors open for everyone and encouraging you to participant in the daily tasks and workout challenges. We are in this together….
I would like to take this moment, to say, THANK YOU. I appreciate all the excitement, enthusiasm and support over the few last months leading up to the challenges.
Part of getting in shape means changing how you live, from what you eat to how you schedule your time. But, what many people forget is that changing everything at once can be so overwhelming that we end up going back to old behaviors.
If you want to make small, daily changes on the road to fitness and health, this 365 day challenge is for you. This isn’t a weight loss program, although you may lose weight during the next 365 days. In fact, you’ll have specific instructions not to weigh yourself throughout this entire process. The reason? We want to focus on the journey, not the destination.
Here’s how it works:
- Each day you’ll receive a newsletter detailing your challenges for the day.
- These challenges will include:
- An Active Challenge – these challenges will require you to be more active throughout the day with a variety of ideas.
- An Exercise Challenge – these challenges offer more structured cardio and strength routines. You’ll have many choices for your workout, but always feel free to do your own routine if you like.
- A Flexibility Challenge – these challenges will help you increase your flexibility with stretching, yoga and/or Pilates-type exercises.
- A Nutrition Challenge – these challenges vary and will help you become more aware of your own eating habits (this isn’t a diet!)
- A Mind/Body Challenge – here you’ll find a number of challenges that help you relax, regroup and enjoy some quiet moments throughout the day.
- Each newsletter will also include a checklist which you can print and fill out at the end of each day.
Many challenges will offer other options but not all challenges will work for you. Always feel free to substitute or create your own challenges. Each checklist contains blanks where you can enter your own personal goals and accomplishments.
If you are not familiar with the challenges, here’s a quick overview of what is happening on Eating Right for Your Body Blog:
Currently Running Challenges?
- 365 Day Fitness Challenge – starts 1st April 2012
- Be a Better Person in 365 Challenge (365 Challenge)
What is Coming Soon Challenges?
- 30 Day Journal Challenge: Coming Soon
- 14 Day Detox Challenge: Coming Soon
DON’T KNOW HOW TO SIGN-UP FOR THE CHALLENGES?
For those of you who have not signed up yet – no worries – below, is how you can join, be apart of the challenges, connect with your mates and support the community.
- Do you have wordpress account? If so, you can subscribe by the ‘follow’ tab on the top left corner of your screen.
- You can subscribe by email – see the subscribe icons on the right side?!
- Connect with us on Facebook
- Tweet with us on Twitter
- Check up on us on our RSS Feed
You can contact me if you are not sure how to sign up and be involved in the Challenges.
I will be adding ALL participants names (coming soon) so you can support us all. Some of you have asked whether I will be participating in the fitness challenge… ABSOLUTELY – You can find my results, journal entries and comments below in the comment area in every entry. I am on this journey with you and I encourage you – take the plunge, better yourself and reap the rewards of a new you in 365 days.
Share your results, connect and support the community and make a difference.
Tomorrow is a brand new day with our daily task. BRING ON THE CHALLENGE!
The 365 Day Fitness Challenge Overview Page will be available shortly…
- Announcing All-New “365 Day Fitness” November Challenge! (eatrightforyourbody.wordpress.com)
- Be a Better You in 365 Days Challenge – DAY 10 : Take Action. BE Proactive! (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)
- Announcing All-New “Eating Right For Your Body” October Challenge! (eatrightforyourbody.wordpress.com)
- Be a Better You in 365 Days Challenge – DAY 24 Your 30 Minute Action Plan (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)
- Blog Challenges! (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)